with Dr. Linda Mayo
Linda Mayo, DCM, uses gentle, non-force adjustments to mobilize the spine, release muscle spasm and balance the spine. Each joint in the spine should move freely—adjustments focus on restoring motion to “stuck” joints, which also releases the muscles, improves alignment and increases ease.
Non-force and light-force:
- Cranial sacral therapy
- Position and release joint mobilizations
- Impulse adjusting instrument
- Joint mobilizations
Low amplitude/ high speed adjustments:
- Diversified osseous adjustments
- Light myofascial release techniques
- Deep tissue and myofascial release techniques
- Trigger point therapy
- Facilitated muscle stretching
Home exercise programs:
- Self-care routines, stretches,
- Basic core strengthening
- Ergonomic advice
- Headaches, neck, back and low back pain/or injuries.
- Shoulder, arm, hand, hip, knee and foot pain and/or injuries.
Often uncomplicated aches and pains resolve in 1-4 treatment sessions. X-rays are usually not needed; ordered only if examination indicates need.